Fintuple is looking for a Back-End Web Developer in Chennai to manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. This is a great opportunity to literally invent and work on state-of-the-art Digital applications that improve the way we manage and innovate our data integrations. Work side-by-side with a seasoned Engineering team to create world-class product and technology platforms, as part of a global team all dedicated to your success.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by the team into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
What’s Our Expectation?
Our Developers & Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in Digital technologies. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment. You will be a part of the development team in a fast-paced, high-energy team environment.
What You Will Do
– Design and develop Java components using the Spring framework to implement transaction management
– Manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management, and auditing
– Manage the database design and working with data for representing analytics into the front–end. Perform data mining based on the various inputs of data formats received and streamlining the same into the database.
– Process, sort, and double-check data integrity for proper data analysis
– Design and implementation of data storage solutions
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
– Building reusable code and libraries for future use
– Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
– Implementation of security and data protection
– Perform application unit testing activities such as Translate business and IT requirements and interpret data models.
– 1-4 years of relevant professional experience
– B.E. or higher (or equivalent work experience)
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Comfort with agile operating models
– Experience with microservice architecture &
– Expertise in Java
– Familiarity with on both Spring and Hibernate
– Testing Spring applications
– Well-versed with data visualization tools such as D3.js, GGplot, etc
– Relational Database experience (MySQL, Postgres)
– Hard-core debugging and troubleshooting skills.