Fintuple is looking for a talented Full Stack Developer in Chennai to join our elite team. This is a great opportunity to literally invent and work on state-of-the-art Digital applications that improve the way we manage and innovate our data integrations. Work side-by-side with a seasoned Engineering team to create world-class product and technology platforms, as part of a global team all dedicated to your success.
What’s Our Expectation?
Our Developers & Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in Digital technologies. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
What You Will Do
– Review and comprehend technical requirements
– Implement and integrate software features as per requirements
– Development of user interface components
– Request / Response handling with REST web services / API
– Working in a product creation project and/or technology project with implementation or integration responsibilities
– Knowledge with software development design patterns
– Testing of UI components on devices with various screen sizes
– Participate in software performance analysis and system tuning
– Review and influence ongoing design, architecture and coding standards.
– Implement new web applications for internal and external use.
– 4-7 years of relevant professional experience
– 4+ years of experience writing Java APIs
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Comfort with agile operating models
– Experience with microservice architecture &
– Expertise in React JS, HTML5, Java
– Relational Database experience (MySQL, Postgres) HTML5, CSS3
– Experience with cloud-based servers
– Hard-core debugging and troubleshooting skills.
– An excellent sense of what looks good in UI design.
– Experience in Financial Services or Fintech is a plus